Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Production Assistant in our Flower Packaging department located at our local headquarters in Portland, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The Production Assistant is responsible for quality control in an effort to present the best possible flower experience to Chalice Farms customers. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
● Medical + Dental after 60 days.
● Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
● 8:00am to 4:30pn
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Identifying any inconsistencies according to Chalice Farms standards and guidelines
● Upholding all OLCC standards and regulations
● Accurately use weight and measurement tools
● Visually inspecting flower to ensure there is no sign of disease or powdery mold
● Efficiently meeting department goals
● Ability to take direction, and assist where needed
● 21 years of age or older
● Must have taken test and applied for OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
● Reliable and collaborative team member
● Proficient in Excel
● Previous warehouse experience
● Prior experience with cannabis