Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for a full-time Assistant Manager at our Dundee Retail location in the heart of beautiful wine country in Dundee, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is an organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, someone who is able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment and looking for forward growth and advancement in their career.
● This is a full-time position
● Hours and days will vary
● Compensation for this position is DOE.
● Regular merit-based wage increases apply.
● Limited benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Effectively lead the store while the Manager is not present.
● Lead each shift by example.
● Hire and train sales associates to work efficiently and professionally on the sales floor.
● Continually advance your product knowledge and that of other employees.
● Appropriately delegate duties, and assign tasks as needed
● Ensure sales goals are met
● Adhere to all company guidelines.
● Oversee that laws and regulations are being followed.
● Perform all POS duties.
● Responsible for front and back of house functions.
● Communicates with team members effectively,
● Accountable for opening and closing procedures.
● Coordinates with the Corporate Office as necessary.
● Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
● Ability to stand for long periods of time.
● 21 years of age or older.
● High School Diploma or equivalent.
● Ability to work autonomously or as a team leader.
● Previous management experience, with a proven history of progressive work responsibilities
● Excellent written and verbal skills
● Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable
● Ability to listen and take directions quickly
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
● Must have a current OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
● Minimum 2 years fast-paced retail experience.
● 2+ years proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position.
● Experience with recruiting employees, hiring and firing.
● Proven record of excellent customer service and sales preferred.