Built around a portfolio of recognized brands, Golden Leaf Holdings Inc. (“GLH”) is one of the largest cannabis oil and solution providers in North America. The Company leverages a strong management team with cannabis and food industry experience to complement its expertise in the extracting, refining and selling of cannabis oil, edibles and flower products. The Company has developed a strong consumer brand portfolio (“Golden Brands”) that includes the Golden, Proper, Chalice Farms, Liberty Reach and Jackpot Seaweed brands. In addition to leading branded products, GLH also maintains a foothold in the Oregon retail dispensary market with its award-winning chain of Chalice Farms retail stores.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager, to join our retail team and oversee the daily operations of our Dundee Location. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs. The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail store manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity. The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues, develop business and maintain compliance.
Retail Store Manager Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and protect store assets, facilities, and team members by ensuring all team members’ adherence to operational guidelines and standards, compliance with all safety and security policies, the proper functioning and maintenance of store equipment, and performance of all financial transactions according to the Cash Handling Policy.
- Managing and ensuring store compliance at all times.
- Hiring, Training, Developing, and Motivating team members.
- Create and maintain training program and weekly schedules for Retail Employees.
- Lead store by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with all team members.
- Demonstrate ownership of the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior and a personal professional appearance.
- Execute and drive all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Track and maintain product promotions.
- Weekly inventory audits and tracking/ordering of product from our Wholesale Purchasing Dept.
- Leading excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching, role modeling, and utilizing customer feedback to reinforce and improve quality of service.
- Manage daily POS and METRC reporting.
- Follow inventory control procedures to reduce product loss.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed on a timely basis.
- Ability to complete duties within the monthly budget.
- Ensure effective succession planning by identifying and developing future leaders with an interest and potential to grow.
- Being a champion of Chalice Farms inside and outside of the store
Qualifications and Key Competencies
While there is no single recipe for an excellent Store Manager, the following are qualities and experiences we recognize as contributing to the success of our best managers:
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ Proven Retail Management experience a must (including hiring and firing)
- OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit in process to be hired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – You are energized by working with people; both guests and team members
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Biotrack THC and/or METRC preferred
- Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable
- A bias towards action – You are an owner who does not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- The desire to coach and mentor – You see potential in your team and enjoy growing and fostering that potential
- The ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and take directions quickly
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter.