Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Flower Packagers at our local headquarters in Portland, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
This position is a full time, hourly position during regular business hours Monday through Friday and starts at $12.00 per hour. Limited benefits available after 60 days of full time employment. Regular merit based wage increases apply.
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours per shift.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting, weighing, and packaging multiple varieties of trimmed products
- Visual quality control
- Labeling pre-packaged items
- Assist in pre-roll production, shipping, and receiving
- Maintain industry standards for sanitary work spaces
- Cross-training in other Production departments for as-needed fill in.
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Food Handler’s Permit within 30 days of hire date
- Prior warehouse or food production experience preferred
- Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable
- Maintain personal hygiene at all times
- Ability to listen and take directions quickly
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter.