Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Flower Packagers at our local headquarters in Portland, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
● This is a full-time position
● Monday through Friday
● Compensation for this position begins at $12.00 per hour.
● Regular merit based wage increases apply.
● Limited benefits available after 60 days of full time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Sorting, weighing, and packaging multiple varieties of trimmed product
● Visual quality controlLabeling pre-packaged items
● Assist in pre-roll production, shipping, and receiving
● Maintain industry standards for sanitary work spaces
● Cross-training in other Production departments for as-needed fill in.
● 21 years of age or older
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Food Handler’s Permit within 30 days of hire date
● Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
● Must be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours per shift.
● Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable
● Maintain personal hygiene at all times
● Ability to listen and take directions quickly
● Prior warehouse or food production experience.
A resume and cover letter are required along with your application for employment.