Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Receptionists at multiple retail locations in Portland, OR and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
● This is a full-time position
● Monday through Saturday
● Compensation for this position is DOE.
● Regular merit based wage increases apply.
● Limited benefits available after 60 days of full time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Maintain a hefty knowledge of strains, products, consumption methods and cannabis culture.
● Maintain a tidy, safe, and inspiring store experience.
● Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant. with state regulations and established policies and procedures.
● Answering the phone and greeting walk-in customers.
● Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system and all cash handling.
● Accurate and timely data entry of customer information.
● Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers.
● Ensure consistent Store organization and cleanliness.
● Provide outstanding customer service, it is essential that you represent the industry and Chalice Farms with a compassionate, yet professional demeanor.
● Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
● 21 years of age or older.
● Reliable transportation.
● Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
● Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
● Must have taken test and applied for OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
● Previous experience in the cannabis industry.
● Working knowledge of OLCC cannabis laws and regulations.
● Friendly with exceptional customer service skills.
● Knowledge of marijuana strains and products is preferred.
● Good organizational skills.
● Cash handling and POS experience.