Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for a full-time Shift Lead at our Dundee Retail location in Dundee, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment
● This is a full-time position
● Hours and days will vary
● Compensation for this position is $13.00/hour.
● Regular merit-based wage increases apply.
● Limited benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Effectively lead the store while the Manager or Assistant Manager is not present.
● Lead each shift by example.
● Appropriately delegate duties, and assign tasks as needed.
● Ensure sales goals are met.
● Adhere to all company guidelines.
● Oversee that laws and regulations are being followed.
● Perform all POS duties.
● Responsible for front and back of house functions.
● Communicates with team members effectively.
● Accountable for opening and closing procedures.
● Coordinates with the Corporate Office as necessary.
● Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
● 21 years of age or older.
● High School Diploma or equivalent.
● Ability to work autonomously or as a team leader.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable.
● Ability to listen and take directions quickly.
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
● Ability to stand for long periods of time.
● Must have taken test and applied for OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
● Minimum 2 years fast-paced retail experience.
● Previous management experience, with a proven history of progressive work responsibilities.
● Previous cash handling experience.