Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Inventory Control Leads at our local retail stores in the Portland metro area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
● This is a full-time position
● Hours and days will vary
● Compensation for this position is DOE.
● Regular merit based wage increases apply.
● Limited benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
● Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
● Inspect the levels of business supplies and product to identify shortages.
● Ensure product stock is adequate for all daily distribution and can cover direct demand from customers.
● Process and record all deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
● Use compliance and POS software to maintain accurate inventory levels.
● Lead, perform and manage all inventory audits.
● Report to upper management.
● Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
● Working knowledge of inventory software. (METRC, BiotrackTHC, Greenbits, etc.)
● Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
● Analytical mind with strong math skills.
● Excellent organizational and planning skills.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
● Attentive to detail, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
● 21 years of age or older.
● Reliable transportation.
● Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
● Must have taken test and applied for OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
● Minimum 2 years fast-paced retail experience.
● Previous management experience, with a proven history of progressive work responsibilities.
● Previous experience in the cannabis industry.
● Working knowledge of OLCC cannabis laws and regulations.